People are noticing the work Rise does in Crown Square. Old North St. Louis had the good fortune of a visit from Fox 2 News on Friday, February 19. Please enjoy these videos demonstrating how partnering with communities builds stronger, more equitable St. Louis area neighborhoods. It’s what we do. Rise “lifting our communities”.
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Letter to Fairview Village ResidentsJune 29, 2023 - 6:20 pm
- Information for Fairview Village Senior Living Apartments March 29, 2023 - 4:27 pm
- Rick Bonasch, Beloved Colleague at Rise, Passes Peacefully at 63October 21, 2022 - 11:48 am
- Rise YP Hosts the 2022 – 90s Trivia Night!August 16, 2022 - 10:41 am
- Rise Spring NewsletterJune 23, 2022 - 10:30 am