You are here: Home1 / Rise News2 / Uncategorized3 / Rise Launches New Name, Brand and Logo at the Pop Up Street Party on 9...
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Rick Bonasch, Beloved Colleague at Rise, Passes Peacefully at 63October 21, 2022 - 11:48 am
- Rise YP Hosts the 2022 – 90s Trivia Night!August 16, 2022 - 10:41 am
- Rise Spring NewsletterJune 23, 2022 - 10:30 am
- MHDC Awards Rise and Partners for Affordable Housing ProjectsDecember 23, 2021 - 12:08 pm
- Rise Shines for Transforming the Landscape GalaNovember 18, 2021 - 3:22 pm
- Jenny Weber, Interim Executive Director at College Bound, joins today's episode of Communities Forward. You can hea… https://t.co/JU5KKi4Ltb5 days ago
- After a brief hiatus, the Communities Forward podcast is back. You can hear the interview at… https://t.co/yxpTYjDVAE17 days ago
- Did you know? Since its founding Rise has helped develop more than 5,500 homes 137,000 square feet of commercial… https://t.co/ypGFdAkuEV40 days ago