On Saturday, October 13th, the Rise Young Professionals hosted their third annual trivia night at City Garden Montessori School. 10 rounds of Trivia were presented by Brien Murphy of MidWest Trivia. There was a silent auction raffle with 17 items and lots of donated beer. There were about 180 people in attendance and the winning table, Hermann Oak Leather Co. walked away with 10 cases of beer, 10 Rise t-shirts, and the 2018 Rise YP Trivia Champion Trophy. Thanks to the Rise Young Professionals and everyone else who help make the event a success and contributed to Rise’s mission of building stronger, more equitable St. Louis area neighborhoods. We can’t wait for next year! We would like to send out a special thanks to our round, table, and beer sponsors:
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Forest Park Southeast Re-Syndication Keeps the Neighborhood AffordableApril 2, 2021 - 8:10 am
- TERRELL CARTER CHOSEN AS NEW EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF RISE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENTFebruary 17, 2021 - 8:42 am
- Winstanley Community Plan – Adopted and Ready for ImplementationFebruary 11, 2021 - 10:39 am
- Rise and DSCC Partner to Build Affordable Homes in Marine VillaJanuary 19, 2021 - 1:30 pm
- DOORWAYS 2.0 Groundbreaking – Windy and WonderfulNovember 20, 2020 - 2:00 pm
- Thanks to @ksdknews for the article on our r-syndication of Park East Apts. in the Grove! @ParkCentralSTL https://t.co/NWIXVMoDIh10 days ago
- Rise is giving a facelift to Park East Apartments along with our partners @ParkCentralSTL! The re-syndication will… https://t.co/il917fZVqT14 days ago
- RT @ParkCentralSTL: PCDC , FPSDC & @risestl has closed on a $13 Million dollar Resyndication of Park East Apartments in FPSE. This will upd…15 days ago