On Saturday, October 13th, the Rise Young Professionals hosted their third annual trivia night at City Garden Montessori School. 10 rounds of Trivia were presented by Brien Murphy of MidWest Trivia. There was a silent auction raffle with 17 items and lots of donated beer. There were about 180 people in attendance and the winning table, Hermann Oak Leather Co. walked away with 10 cases of beer, 10 Rise t-shirts, and the 2018 Rise YP Trivia Champion Trophy. Thanks to the Rise Young Professionals and everyone else who help make the event a success and contributed to Rise’s mission of building stronger, more equitable St. Louis area neighborhoods. We can’t wait for next year! We would like to send out a special thanks to our round, table, and beer sponsors:
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Rick Bonasch, Beloved Colleague at Rise, Passes Peacefully at 63October 21, 2022 - 11:48 am
- Rise YP Hosts the 2022 – 90s Trivia Night!August 16, 2022 - 10:41 am
- Rise Spring NewsletterJune 23, 2022 - 10:30 am
- MHDC Awards Rise and Partners for Affordable Housing ProjectsDecember 23, 2021 - 12:08 pm
- Rise Shines for Transforming the Landscape GalaNovember 18, 2021 - 3:22 pm
- Did you know? Since its founding Rise has helped develop more than 5,500 homes 137,000 square feet of commercial… https://t.co/ypGFdAkuEV15 hours ago
- RT @LDGSTL: The restoration of the historic 3600 South Grand is now part of our Marquette Homes partnership with @risestl Marquette Ho…54 days ago
- Rick Bonasch, Beloved Colleague at Rise, Passes Peacefully at 63 https://t.co/wBANDOCwx7 https://t.co/h647sffGp5108 days ago