On August 21, 2019, The Rise Young Professionals hosted their 4th annual trivia night-Trivia and Chill. The event took from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM at City Garden Montessori School. The event sold out three days before the event and the place was packed! The winner was given a large trophy, tons of beer, ten Rise T-shirts, and bragging rights until 2020. Our emcee was Trivia Riot. The purpose of the event is networking, big fun, and to raise money for Rise’s mission of building stronger, more equitable St. Louis area neighborhoods. We had a record number of sponsors this year including:
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- MHDC Awards Rise and Partners for Affordable Housing ProjectsDecember 23, 2021 - 12:08 pm
- Rise Shines for Transforming the Landscape GalaNovember 18, 2021 - 3:22 pm
- Rise’s Transforming the Landscape is Coming!October 26, 2021 - 10:15 am
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 2 of 2-Paul SorensonOctober 25, 2021 - 10:00 am
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 1 of 2-Paul SorensonOctober 25, 2021 - 9:25 am
- RT @MMULSTL: THX ST. LOUIS! Once again, you helped your neighbors in need! @ulstl @STLMetroBar & the MLK State Com. served 2,500 families…7 hours ago
- Rise has three new employment opportunities! We are seeking a Project Manager, an Asset Manager, and a Credit Analy… https://t.co/SDWe0fEHuX5 days ago
- RT @NateALindsey: Happy New Years to @dutchtownstl! Hope everyone at @LDGSTL and @risestl pop bottles tonight for this long antic…18 days ago