On August 21, 2019, The Rise Young Professionals hosted their 4th annual trivia night-Trivia and Chill. The event took from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM at City Garden Montessori School. The event sold out three days before the event and the place was packed! The winner was given a large trophy, tons of beer, ten Rise T-shirts, and bragging rights until 2020. Our emcee was Trivia Riot. The purpose of the event is networking, big fun, and to raise money for Rise’s mission of building stronger, more equitable St. Louis area neighborhoods. We had a record number of sponsors this year including:
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Rise YP Hosts the 2022 – 90s Trivia Night!August 16, 2022 - 10:41 am
- Rise Spring NewsletterJune 23, 2022 - 10:30 am
- MHDC Awards Rise and Partners for Affordable Housing ProjectsDecember 23, 2021 - 12:08 pm
- Rise Shines for Transforming the Landscape GalaNovember 18, 2021 - 3:22 pm
- Rise’s Transforming the Landscape is Coming!October 26, 2021 - 10:15 am
- In this episode of Terrell Carter's Communities-Forward-Podcast, Cassandra Kaufman discusses how the Mental Health… https://t.co/iCmjkYF94N2 days ago
- Thank you @AmerenMissouri for its grant of $10,000 to Rise! We are grateful for the partnership and the support. We… https://t.co/mj5OMcY1nz10 days ago
- Check out today's episode of Communities Forward. Cassandra Kaufman brings 25 plus years of experience in nonprofit… https://t.co/vkKQQ39X4l14 days ago