Work has begun on the Gene Slay’s Girls & Boys Club (GSGBC) Dutchtown Satellite in the former St. Hedwig’s School on Pulaski Street. The expansion of neighborhood organizations, faith groups, and local businesses to serve as safe places for youth was a priority during development of the Gravois Jefferson Historic Neighborhoods Plan. This project represents […]
Author Archive for: Alexa
About Alexa Cromwell
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Alexa Cromwell contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Forest Park Southeast Re-Syndication Keeps the Neighborhood AffordableApril 2, 2021 - 8:10 am
- TERRELL CARTER CHOSEN AS NEW EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF RISE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENTFebruary 17, 2021 - 8:42 am
- Winstanley Community Plan – Adopted and Ready for ImplementationFebruary 11, 2021 - 10:39 am
- Rise and DSCC Partner to Build Affordable Homes in Marine VillaJanuary 19, 2021 - 1:30 pm
- DOORWAYS 2.0 Groundbreaking – Windy and WonderfulNovember 20, 2020 - 2:00 pm
- Thanks to @ksdknews for the article on our r-syndication of Park East Apts. in the Grove! @ParkCentralSTL https://t.co/NWIXVMoDIh10 days ago
- Rise is giving a facelift to Park East Apartments along with our partners @ParkCentralSTL! The re-syndication will… https://t.co/il917fZVqT14 days ago
- RT @ParkCentralSTL: PCDC , FPSDC & @risestl has closed on a $13 Million dollar Resyndication of Park East Apartments in FPSE. This will upd…15 days ago