You don’t want to miss this event. Get your tables reserved, buy a ticket, sponsor a round or become an event sponsor. We’re going to have a great time and all of the proceeds go toward building stronger, more equitable St. Louis area neighborhoods!
Peter Benoist, President & CEO, Enterprise Financial Services Corp. and Executive Committee member for Rises’ Board of Directors will receive the Corporate Leadership Award from the Royal Vagabonds Foundation on Saturday, February 13, 2016, at the Renaissance St. Louis Airport.
Mr. Benoist was the Executive Director of Rise when we were know as Regional Housing and Community Development Alliance (RHCDA) from 1999 to 2002. Mr. Benoist holds a BA degree and an MBA in Finance from the John Cook School of Business at St. Louis University. He has been a Director of Enterprise Bank & Trust since 2002.
Rise is seeking participants for its Rising Stars program.
Rising Stars is a program for exceptional university students or recent graduates interested in careers in community economic development in the St. Louis metropolitan area. Rise Community Development (Rise) provides education, supervision; professional developments plans and otherwise prepare the Rising Stars for placement in real-world environments. Ultimately, our goal is to develop an emerging group of community development practitioners, “Rising Stars,” who can be placed in positions at local community development non-profit organizations, bank community development corporations and/or public sector planning and community development offices. Each Rising Star selected for participation in this six-month career building program will receive a $5,000 stipend for the time they spend on program activities. The program schedule is to be announced but will be in sync with school semesters.
- Eligible applicants must be enrolled in a graduate school program at a local university in 2016, be a fourth-year or equivalent undergraduate student in 2016, or must be a 2015 graduate of a local university with an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- We are particularly interested in applications from real estate, urban planning, architecture, law, business and/or social work program students.
- Students must be willing to commit to 400 – 500 hours to program activities over the six month program time period.
- Interested applicants must submit an applicant questionnaire by February 1, 2015, at 1 PM.
If your application is accepted you will be contacted by Rise for an interview. All others will be notified by e-mail.
Please e-mail applications to Brian Hurd, Technical Assitance Project Manager, at [email protected]
To download the Applicant Questionnaire, click here.
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Rise’s Transforming the Landscape is Coming!October 12, 2021 - 12:00 pm
- Rise Partners with UMSL for Community Data SupportOctober 12, 2021 - 9:45 am
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 2 of 2-Opal JonesOctober 6, 2021 - 11:18 am
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 1 of 2-Opal JonesSeptember 29, 2021 - 2:04 pm
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 2 of 2- Michael D. Frances & Michael “Bare Hands” BeranSeptember 22, 2021 - 9:57 am
- Join Rise at the Rise 2021 Transforming the Landscape Gala!!! Check out a new category we are honoring dedicated to… https://t.co/YpX5cYMsOE12 hours ago
- RT @lenderfitnow: Join us as we talk to @justinepetersen, @WEDIBuffalo and @risestl who have all fostered a culture of taking action in the…2 days ago
- Don't forget about Rise 2021 Transforming the Landscape Gala that's happening November 13th!!! You'll be able to wi… https://t.co/9DmzEElejU2 days ago