Please contact Mark Stroker, Director of Housing Development, 314-333-7005 or [email protected].
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Rise Shines for Transforming the Landscape GalaNovember 18, 2021 - 3:22 pm
- Rise’s Transforming the Landscape is Coming!October 26, 2021 - 10:15 am
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 2 of 2-Paul SorensonOctober 25, 2021 - 10:00 am
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 1 of 2-Paul SorensonOctober 25, 2021 - 9:25 am
- Rise Partners with UMSL for Community Data SupportOctober 12, 2021 - 9:45 am
- RT @MMULSTL: Thank you St. Louis for once again helping the @ulstl help those in need! Together, we served 5,000 families yesterday providi…3 days ago
- RT @MMULSTL: Please spread the word to anyone in need of food for Thanksgiving! We are prepared to serve thousands of families with $250,00…5 days ago
- The Rise 2021 Transforming the Landscape Gala pictures, information, and more are finally posted on our website!!!… https://t.co/jki9CbGKb89 days ago