If there is a local nonprofit community development organization in your area, please contact them first. If not, or if you don’t know if there is such an organization in your area, please contact Rick Bonasch, Director of Technical Assistance, 314-333-7007 or [email protected].
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Rise’s Transforming the Landscape is Coming!October 12, 2021 - 12:00 pm
- Rise Partners with UMSL for Community Data SupportOctober 12, 2021 - 9:45 am
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 2 of 2-Opal JonesOctober 6, 2021 - 11:18 am
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 1 of 2-Opal JonesSeptember 29, 2021 - 2:04 pm
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 2 of 2- Michael D. Frances & Michael “Bare Hands” BeranSeptember 22, 2021 - 9:57 am
- Rise is excited to see you at the Rise 2021 Transforming the Landscape Gala that's happening November 13th!!! C… https://t.co/GhiXTvSyN98 hours ago
- Check this out and keep spreading the word by @adamsteamstl https://t.co/574tRjuiNJ ❤️️yesterday
- Our friends at SLACO are holding a F R E E workshop for new family home owners or those interested in passing down… https://t.co/wN64jN7W1Wyesterday