Rise typically plays a lead role in structuring the financing for and serving as the developer or development consultant for particularly difficult neighborhood revitalization projects. In the process, we provide technical assistance and financial resources to nonprofit community-based development organizations in order to help them sustain the improvements made in St. Louis area urban core neighborhoods.
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 1 of 2-Sal MartinezJuly 28, 2021 - 12:35 pm
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 2 of 2-Nikki DoughtyJuly 21, 2021 - 12:14 pm
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 1 of 2-Nikki DoughtyJuly 14, 2021 - 11:05 am
- Communities Forward Podcast – Bruce Reyes-ChowJuly 7, 2021 - 2:11 pm
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 2 of 2-Michael McMillanJune 23, 2021 - 4:00 am
- RT @SLACO314: Thanks @risestl for hopping on as a Sponsor! Sponsorships, advertising and tabling opportunities still exist. https://t.co/Of…yesterday
- Today's podcast features Sal Martinez. Sal discusses with Terrell his journey of becoming a community leader and wh… https://t.co/o43oJ4EA9y6 days ago
- This week’s “Communities Forward” podcast is the second interview with Nikki Doughty. In this episode, Nikki discus… https://t.co/q4xp1GTK8n13 days ago