Rise typically plays a lead role in structuring the financing for and serving as the developer or development consultant for particularly difficult neighborhood revitalization projects. In the process, we provide technical assistance and financial resources to nonprofit community-based development organizations in order to help them sustain the improvements made in St. Louis area urban core neighborhoods.
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Rise’s Transforming the Landscape is Coming!October 12, 2021 - 12:00 pm
- Rise Partners with UMSL for Community Data SupportOctober 12, 2021 - 9:45 am
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 2 of 2-Opal JonesOctober 6, 2021 - 11:18 am
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 1 of 2-Opal JonesSeptember 29, 2021 - 2:04 pm
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 2 of 2- Michael D. Frances & Michael “Bare Hands” BeranSeptember 22, 2021 - 9:57 am
- Join Rise at the Rise 2021 Transforming the Landscape Gala!!! Check out a new category we are honoring dedicated to… https://t.co/YpX5cYMsOE10 hours ago
- RT @lenderfitnow: Join us as we talk to @justinepetersen, @WEDIBuffalo and @risestl who have all fostered a culture of taking action in the…2 days ago
- Don't forget about Rise 2021 Transforming the Landscape Gala that's happening November 13th!!! You'll be able to wi… https://t.co/9DmzEElejU2 days ago