Yes. Rise is very active in areas of public policy that affect urban redevelopment.
Rise is funded by grants and contributions, fees earned from development projects, development consulting and other kinds of development-related consulting work.
You can see examples of Rise’s work under our Success Stories tab.
If there is a local nonprofit community development organization in your area, please contact them first. If not, or if you don’t know if there is such an organization in your area, please contact Rick Bonasch, Director of Technical Assistance, 314-333-7007 or [email protected].
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- MHDC Awards Rise and Partners for Affordable Housing ProjectsDecember 23, 2021 - 12:08 pm
- Rise Shines for Transforming the Landscape GalaNovember 18, 2021 - 3:22 pm
- Rise’s Transforming the Landscape is Coming!October 26, 2021 - 10:15 am
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 2 of 2-Paul SorensonOctober 25, 2021 - 10:00 am
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 1 of 2-Paul SorensonOctober 25, 2021 - 9:25 am
- Rise has three new employment opportunities! We are seeking a Project Manager, an Asset Manager, and a Credit Analy… https://t.co/JBTk1VfasZ4 hours ago
- KMOX's Debbie Monterrey speaks with Rise Community Development's Director of Real Estate Development Mark Stroker a… https://t.co/ow4FGRWVPT4 hours ago
- RT @MMULSTL: THX ST. LOUIS! Once again, you helped your neighbors in need! @ulstl @STLMetroBar & the MLK State Com. served 2,500 families…yesterday