Rise welcomes Kimberly Smith, our newest tenant to the commercial district in Crown Square. ExKuisite Designs by Kimberly is located at 2611 14th Street and features unique jewelry, hats, bags and other accessories. The Grand Opening was Saturday 12/21/2013 and as Kimberly puts it “I am Open for Business and welcome everyone to come shop […]
About Larry Perlmutter
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Larry Perlmutter contributed a whooping 181 entries.
John Nuernberger, Asset Manager at Rise was named Citizen of the Year in 2013 by the Brentwood Chamber of Commerce! Congratulations! In his own words: 1. I was born and raised in North St. Louis County and received my undergraduate degree in Administration of Justice from the University of Missouri St. Louis in 1985. I […]
On June 14th Rise, the City of St. Louis Community Development Administration (CDA), and Dutchtown South Community Corporation hosted the grand opening and ribbon cutting celebration of the revitalized Fox Manor Apartments. We are elated to announce that as of October 31st Fox Manor is at 100% occupancy! Located between Delor and Itaska Avenues on […]
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Forest Park Southeast Re-Syndication Keeps the Neighborhood AffordableApril 2, 2021 - 8:10 am
- TERRELL CARTER CHOSEN AS NEW EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF RISE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENTFebruary 17, 2021 - 8:42 am
- Winstanley Community Plan – Adopted and Ready for ImplementationFebruary 11, 2021 - 10:39 am
- Rise and DSCC Partner to Build Affordable Homes in Marine VillaJanuary 19, 2021 - 1:30 pm
- DOORWAYS 2.0 Groundbreaking – Windy and WonderfulNovember 20, 2020 - 2:00 pm
- At Rise, we believe that all St. Louis area neighborhoods should be safe, vibrant, and friendly. Rise acts as a res… https://t.co/yDvROuPSUO4 days ago
- We hope you are having a great #GiveSTLDay! If you love neighborhoods and resident empowerment support Rise now!… https://t.co/Td2B9zPaaT4 days ago
- This may be a global day of giving but we are asking you to support local on #GiveSTLDay. Support Rise now!… https://t.co/gQi2AQaO304 days ago