People are noticing the work Rise does in Crown Square. Old North St. Louis had the good fortune of a visit from Fox 2 News on Friday, February 19. Please enjoy these videos demonstrating how partnering with communities builds stronger, more equitable St. Louis area neighborhoods. It’s what we do. Rise “lifting our communities”.
One of Rise’s longtime partners, Wells Fargo Bank, has an exciting opportunity for qualifying home buyers.
If you have a goal to become a homeowner, you won’t want to miss the HomeLIFT event, sponsored by Wells Fargo in collaboration with local non-profit organizations.
At the event, you can find out if you qualify for the down payment assistance program and reserve your funds for 60 days–even if you haven’t yet found a property.
Date: September 25 – 26, 2015 Time: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Location: America’s Center – Hall 1 701 Convention Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63101
FREE parking in designated lots. Visit the website, video, and links below for further details. Admission is FREE!
Register Today @ www.wellsfargo.com/homelift
Here are some links for more information on the HomeLIFT program and the upcoming event:
The Lemay Homes Groundbreaking took place on 7.28.2015 at 10 AM on a hot St. Louis summer morning. In fact, this has been hottest day of the year so far with temperatures topping out a 100 degrees! Like the temperature, the partnership between Rise and Lemay Housing Partnership, Inc.(LHP) is hot news! The cool portion of the event took place inside Hancock Place School District. The celebration commemorated the beginning of construction on Lemay Homes. Rise and LHP are co-developers on 40 new, single-family homes which will be affordable to families earning 60 percent or less of the Area Median Income.
Esteemed dignitaries included:
James M. Heard, St. Louis Field Office Director US. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Sheila Sweeney, Interim Chief Executive Officer St. Louis Economic Development Partnership
Frank McHugh, Vice Chairman St. Louis Port Authority
Glenn Powers, Director of Planning St. Louis County
Brouk Sago, PNC Bank
Chris Hite, President Sugar Creek Capital
Dr. Phillip Mannhard, Chairman of Lemay Housing Partnership, Inc. Board of Directors
There were also a couple of representatives of Missouri Housing Development Commission in the audience. Stephen Acree, President of Rise and Reginald Scott, Executive Director of LHP served as Masters of Ceremonies. After the speakers, the group went to the work site across the street; donned hard hats and did the official groundbreaking. The event was well attended and everyone expressed their excitement about the importance of this development to the Lemay community. There was even an LHP cake, which was a huge hit! We’ll keep you updated and let you know about the grand opening and ribbon cutting. Thanks to all the partners and everyone who attended!
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Rise’s Transforming the Landscape is Coming!October 12, 2021 - 12:00 pm
- Rise Partners with UMSL for Community Data SupportOctober 12, 2021 - 9:45 am
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 2 of 2-Opal JonesOctober 6, 2021 - 11:18 am
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 1 of 2-Opal JonesSeptember 29, 2021 - 2:04 pm
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 2 of 2- Michael D. Frances & Michael “Bare Hands” BeranSeptember 22, 2021 - 9:57 am
- Join Rise at the Rise 2021 Transforming the Landscape Gala!!! Check out a new category we are honoring dedicated to… https://t.co/YpX5cYMsOE19 hours ago
- RT @lenderfitnow: Join us as we talk to @justinepetersen, @WEDIBuffalo and @risestl who have all fostered a culture of taking action in the…2 days ago
- Don't forget about Rise 2021 Transforming the Landscape Gala that's happening November 13th!!! You'll be able to wi… https://t.co/9DmzEElejU2 days ago