Join the Rise Young Professionals for our annual Trivia Night, which will be virtual for the first time in history! Get your popcorn ready and break out your onesie because it’s a PAJAMA PARTY! The event occurs on September 12, 2020, from 6:30 to 9 PM. Team up to support revitalization and affordable housing in the St. Louis metropolitan area! Teams consist of 4 to 8 people and each team will have their own breakout room in Zoom to privately confer on answers to trivia questions. Zoom links and instructions will be provided prior to the event. All participants are encouraged to wear pajamas, drink cocktails, nosh on snacks, and bring your A-game! Winning prize to be announced. Click the icon below to purchase tickets.
Interested in sponsorship? For more details click HERE.
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Letter to Fairview Village ResidentsJune 29, 2023 - 6:20 pm
- Information for Fairview Village Senior Living Apartments March 29, 2023 - 4:27 pm
- Rick Bonasch, Beloved Colleague at Rise, Passes Peacefully at 63October 21, 2022 - 11:48 am
- Rise YP Hosts the 2022 – 90s Trivia Night!August 16, 2022 - 10:41 am
- Rise Spring NewsletterJune 23, 2022 - 10:30 am