Join the Rise Young Professionals for our annual Trivia Night, which will be virtual for the first time in history! Get your popcorn ready and break out your onesie because it’s a PAJAMA PARTY! The event occurs on September 12, 2020, from 6:30 to 9 PM. Team up to support revitalization and affordable housing in the St. Louis metropolitan area! Teams consist of 4 to 8 people and each team will have their own breakout room in Zoom to privately confer on answers to trivia questions. Zoom links and instructions will be provided prior to the event. All participants are encouraged to wear pajamas, drink cocktails, nosh on snacks, and bring your A-game! Winning prize to be announced. Click the icon below to purchase tickets.
Interested in sponsorship? For more details click HERE.
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Forest Park Southeast Re-Syndication Keeps the Neighborhood AffordableApril 2, 2021 - 8:10 am
- TERRELL CARTER CHOSEN AS NEW EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF RISE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENTFebruary 17, 2021 - 8:42 am
- Winstanley Community Plan – Adopted and Ready for ImplementationFebruary 11, 2021 - 10:39 am
- Rise and DSCC Partner to Build Affordable Homes in Marine VillaJanuary 19, 2021 - 1:30 pm
- DOORWAYS 2.0 Groundbreaking – Windy and WonderfulNovember 20, 2020 - 2:00 pm
- Thanks to @ksdknews for the article on our r-syndication of Park East Apts. in the Grove! @ParkCentralSTL https://t.co/NWIXVMoDIh10 days ago
- Rise is giving a facelift to Park East Apartments along with our partners @ParkCentralSTL! The re-syndication will… https://t.co/il917fZVqT14 days ago
- RT @ParkCentralSTL: PCDC , FPSDC & @risestl has closed on a $13 Million dollar Resyndication of Park East Apartments in FPSE. This will upd…15 days ago