Join the Rise Young Professionals for our annual Trivia Night, which will be virtual for the first time in history! Get your popcorn ready and break out your onesie because it’s a PAJAMA PARTY! The event occurs on September 12, 2020, from 6:30 to 9 PM. Team up to support revitalization and affordable housing in the St. Louis metropolitan area! Teams consist of 4 to 8 people and each team will have their own breakout room in Zoom to privately confer on answers to trivia questions. Zoom links and instructions will be provided prior to the event. All participants are encouraged to wear pajamas, drink cocktails, nosh on snacks, and bring your A-game! Winning prize to be announced. Click the icon below to purchase tickets.
Interested in sponsorship? For more details click HERE.
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Rise’s Transforming the Landscape is Coming!October 12, 2021 - 12:00 pm
- Rise Partners with UMSL for Community Data SupportOctober 12, 2021 - 9:45 am
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 2 of 2-Opal JonesOctober 6, 2021 - 11:18 am
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 1 of 2-Opal JonesSeptember 29, 2021 - 2:04 pm
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 2 of 2- Michael D. Frances & Michael “Bare Hands” BeranSeptember 22, 2021 - 9:57 am
- Rise is excited to see you at the Rise 2021 Transforming the Landscape Gala that's happening November 13th!!! C… https://t.co/GhiXTvSyN96 hours ago
- Check this out and keep spreading the word by @adamsteamstl https://t.co/574tRjuiNJ ❤️️yesterday
- Our friends at SLACO are holding a F R E E workshop for new family home owners or those interested in passing down… https://t.co/wN64jN7W1Wyesterday