On December 15, 2017, Rise conducted a group training on Engaging St. Louis Communities in Neighborhood Development. The event was held at Mission: St. Louis, from 9 AM to1 PM. The purpose of this training was to discuss the framing and the tools of community engagement through interactive activities and a panel of guest facilitators/speakers. To access the presentation in PDF form, click HERE. Attendees were very engaged in discussions and breakout sessions. Thanks to everyone that participated! To access training announcement and description click HERE.
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Rick Bonasch, Beloved Colleague at Rise, Passes Peacefully at 63October 21, 2022 - 11:48 am
- Rise YP Hosts the 2022 – 90s Trivia Night!August 16, 2022 - 10:41 am
- Rise Spring NewsletterJune 23, 2022 - 10:30 am
- MHDC Awards Rise and Partners for Affordable Housing ProjectsDecember 23, 2021 - 12:08 pm
- Rise Shines for Transforming the Landscape GalaNovember 18, 2021 - 3:22 pm
- Jenny Weber, Interim Executive Director at College Bound, joins today's episode of Communities Forward. You can hea… https://t.co/JU5KKi4Ltb9 days ago
- After a brief hiatus, the Communities Forward podcast is back. You can hear the interview at… https://t.co/yxpTYjDVAE21 days ago
- Did you know? Since its founding Rise has helped develop more than 5,500 homes 137,000 square feet of commercial… https://t.co/ypGFdAkuEV44 days ago