On May 2nd, 2018, the City of St. Louis Planning Commission unanimously adopted the Gravois-Jefferson Historic Neighborhoods Plan as an amendment to the City’s Comprehensive Plan, making it among the few areas in the City to achieve this designation.
Author Archive for: John C
About John Cruz
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud John Cruz contributed a whooping 30 entries.
With this new partnership, YourSTLCourts can service 30 municipalities within St. Louis County and St. Louis City, representing nearly 75 percent of residents. It also brings together more independent municipal court databases than anywhere else in the country.
As an affordable housing developer, Rise works hard to ensure that quality housing is available to people regardless of income level. Fortunately, we’re not the only ones who do this kind of work – and it’s not just in low-income, urban areas: it is all over the country, in all kinds of communities. The Department of […]
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Forest Park Southeast Re-Syndication Keeps the Neighborhood AffordableApril 2, 2021 - 8:10 am
- TERRELL CARTER CHOSEN AS NEW EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF RISE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENTFebruary 17, 2021 - 8:42 am
- Winstanley Community Plan – Adopted and Ready for ImplementationFebruary 11, 2021 - 10:39 am
- Rise and DSCC Partner to Build Affordable Homes in Marine VillaJanuary 19, 2021 - 1:30 pm
- DOORWAYS 2.0 Groundbreaking – Windy and WonderfulNovember 20, 2020 - 2:00 pm
- Thanks to @ksdknews for the article on our r-syndication of Park East Apts. in the Grove! @ParkCentralSTL https://t.co/NWIXVMoDIh10 days ago
- Rise is giving a facelift to Park East Apartments along with our partners @ParkCentralSTL! The re-syndication will… https://t.co/il917fZVqT14 days ago
- RT @ParkCentralSTL: PCDC , FPSDC & @risestl has closed on a $13 Million dollar Resyndication of Park East Apartments in FPSE. This will upd…15 days ago