Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 1 of 2-Michael McMillanJune 16, 2021 - 9:30 am
- Rise Launches Communities Forward PodcastJune 9, 2021 - 11:42 am
- Rise Launches CDFI to Help Minority and Women-Owned ContractorsMay 20, 2021 - 12:19 pm
- Forest Park Southeast Update Keeps the Neighborhood AffordableApril 2, 2021 - 8:10 am
- TERRELL CARTER CHOSEN AS NEW EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF RISE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENTFebruary 17, 2021 - 8:42 am
- This week’s “Communities Forward” podcast is the first of two interviews with Michael McMillan, President and CEO o… https://t.co/XFSEezQmS47 hours ago
- #RiseCDFI is honored to be part of the St. Louis CDFI Coalition! Great timing! Today is our official launch. Check… https://t.co/d7IDIOtN8j5 days ago
- We are excited to launch Rise #CDFI, a community development financial institution focused on lending to minority a… https://t.co/FhQw49IQ6e5 days ago