You are here: Home1 / Test page2 / Rise and CBN’s Distressed-Market Neighborhoods Training3 / IMG_1466
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Rick Bonasch, Beloved Colleague at Rise, Passes Peacefully at 63October 21, 2022 - 11:48 am
- Rise YP Hosts the 2022 – 90s Trivia Night!August 16, 2022 - 10:41 am
- Rise Spring NewsletterJune 23, 2022 - 10:30 am
- MHDC Awards Rise and Partners for Affordable Housing ProjectsDecember 23, 2021 - 12:08 pm
- Rise Shines for Transforming the Landscape GalaNovember 18, 2021 - 3:22 pm
- Jenny Weber, Interim Executive Director at College Bound, joins today's episode of Communities Forward. You can hea… https://t.co/JU5KKi4Ltb10 days ago
- After a brief hiatus, the Communities Forward podcast is back. You can hear the interview at… https://t.co/yxpTYjDVAE22 days ago
- Did you know? Since its founding Rise has helped develop more than 5,500 homes 137,000 square feet of commercial… https://t.co/ypGFdAkuEV45 days ago