Rise has partnered with Dutchtown South Community Corporation (DSCC) as the development consultant to build two new single-family homes in the Marine Villa neighborhood. Casas Marias Homes is the second single-family home development project undertaken DSCC in the last several years as they expand their role in housing activity in South City. The project consists of two new homes built on a parcel that was one of the City of St. Louis Community Development Administration’s priorities in its summer 2018 housing production Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA). These two homes are within walking distance of many area amenities, such as the Cherokee Business District, two bus lines, and a proposed MetroLink stop. Both homes are energy-efficient and Energy Star compliant. The housing market in Marine Villa, especially north of South Broadway is beginning to show signs of activity, and these two new affordable single-family homes support that trend while also providing opportunities for low-to-moderate-income households to take advantage of the opportunity to become homeowners and build wealth in a revitalizing neighborhood. Construction is complete and both homes have now successfully been sold to qualified buyers. Please view our 3D tour of the interiors of the development by clicking the hyperlink..
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Forest Park Southeast Re-Syndication Keeps the Neighborhood AffordableApril 2, 2021 - 8:10 am
- TERRELL CARTER CHOSEN AS NEW EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF RISE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENTFebruary 17, 2021 - 8:42 am
- Winstanley Community Plan – Adopted and Ready for ImplementationFebruary 11, 2021 - 10:39 am
- Rise and DSCC Partner to Build Affordable Homes in Marine VillaJanuary 19, 2021 - 1:30 pm
- DOORWAYS 2.0 Groundbreaking – Windy and WonderfulNovember 20, 2020 - 2:00 pm
- Thanks to @ksdknews for the article on our r-syndication of Park East Apts. in the Grove! @ParkCentralSTL https://t.co/NWIXVMoDIh10 days ago
- Rise is giving a facelift to Park East Apartments along with our partners @ParkCentralSTL! The re-syndication will… https://t.co/il917fZVqT14 days ago
- RT @ParkCentralSTL: PCDC , FPSDC & @risestl has closed on a $13 Million dollar Resyndication of Park East Apartments in FPSE. This will upd…15 days ago