Rise has partnered with Dutchtown South Community Corporation (DSCC) as the development consultant to build two new single-family homes in the Marine Villa neighborhood. Casas Marias Homes is the second single-family home development project undertaken DSCC in the last several years as they expand their role in housing activity in South City. The project consists of two new homes built on a parcel that was one of the City of St. Louis Community Development Administration’s priorities in its summer 2018 housing production Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA). These two homes are within walking distance of many area amenities, such as the Cherokee Business District, two bus lines, and a proposed MetroLink stop. Both homes are energy-efficient and Energy Star compliant. The housing market in Marine Villa, especially north of South Broadway is beginning to show signs of activity, and these two new affordable single-family homes support that trend while also providing opportunities for low-to-moderate-income households to take advantage of the opportunity to become homeowners and build wealth in a revitalizing neighborhood. Construction is complete and both homes have now successfully been sold to qualified buyers. Please view our 3D tour of the interiors of the development by clicking the hyperlink..
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Communities Forward Podcast Part 1 of 2-Michael McMillanJune 16, 2021 - 9:30 am
- Rise Launches Communities Forward PodcastJune 9, 2021 - 11:42 am
- Rise Launches CDFI to Help Minority and Women-Owned ContractorsMay 20, 2021 - 12:19 pm
- Forest Park Southeast Update Keeps the Neighborhood AffordableApril 2, 2021 - 8:10 am
- TERRELL CARTER CHOSEN AS NEW EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF RISE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENTFebruary 17, 2021 - 8:42 am
- This week’s “Communities Forward” podcast is the first of two interviews with Michael McMillan, President and CEO o… https://t.co/XFSEezQmS412 hours ago
- #RiseCDFI is honored to be part of the St. Louis CDFI Coalition! Great timing! Today is our official launch. Check… https://t.co/d7IDIOtN8j5 days ago
- We are excited to launch Rise #CDFI, a community development financial institution focused on lending to minority a… https://t.co/FhQw49IQ6e5 days ago