Sometimes people are looking for services Rise does not offer.
To help avoid confusion here is an abridged list of things we don’t do:
- Rise is not a social service or government agency
- Rise does not handle any renting or leasing of properties
- Rise does not sell products or appliances for homes or apartments
Looking for housing?
If you are in need of housing, please contact one of the property managers for a Rise development. Click here to learn more.
Rise does not offer:
- counseling of any type;
- assistance for home repairs;
- homebuyer training or homebuyer assistance;
- rental assistance
- job training or employment services;
- youth programs
- food pantries;
- personal financial services
- family support services