Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Forest Park Southeast Re-Syndication Keeps the Neighborhood AffordableApril 2, 2021 - 8:10 am
- TERRELL CARTER CHOSEN AS NEW EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF RISE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENTFebruary 17, 2021 - 8:42 am
- Winstanley Community Plan – Adopted and Ready for ImplementationFebruary 11, 2021 - 10:39 am
- Rise and DSCC Partner to Build Affordable Homes in Marine VillaJanuary 19, 2021 - 1:30 pm
- DOORWAYS 2.0 Groundbreaking – Windy and WonderfulNovember 20, 2020 - 2:00 pm
- At Rise, we believe that all St. Louis area neighborhoods should be safe, vibrant, and friendly. Rise acts as a res… https://t.co/yDvROuPSUO5 days ago
- We hope you are having a great #GiveSTLDay! If you love neighborhoods and resident empowerment support Rise now!… https://t.co/Td2B9zPaaT5 days ago
- This may be a global day of giving but we are asking you to support local on #GiveSTLDay. Support Rise now!… https://t.co/gQi2AQaO306 days ago