Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Rick Bonasch, Beloved Colleague at Rise, Passes Peacefully at 63October 21, 2022 - 11:48 am
- Rise YP Hosts the 2022 – 90s Trivia Night!August 16, 2022 - 10:41 am
- Rise Spring NewsletterJune 23, 2022 - 10:30 am
- MHDC Awards Rise and Partners for Affordable Housing ProjectsDecember 23, 2021 - 12:08 pm
- Rise Shines for Transforming the Landscape GalaNovember 18, 2021 - 3:22 pm
- Did you know? Since its founding Rise has helped develop more than 5,500 homes 137,000 square feet of commercial… https://t.co/ypGFdAkuEV18 hours ago
- RT @LDGSTL: The restoration of the historic 3600 South Grand is now part of our Marquette Homes partnership with @risestl Marquette Ho…54 days ago
- Rick Bonasch, Beloved Colleague at Rise, Passes Peacefully at 63 https://t.co/wBANDOCwx7 https://t.co/h647sffGp5108 days ago